Microsoft Windows Systems Administrator Consultant Engineer
Fairfax, VA / Washington, DC Locations
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high-performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist, threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matter.
As a McAfee Security Consultant Engineer a typical day might include following:
- Microsoft Administrator Consultant Engineer develops and delivers detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities.
- Manage consulting project activities from client identification through final invoicing
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment
- Required to interface with company and client managers
- Possess a TS/SCI with CI Polygraph clearance (or the ability to pass the CI Poly)
- BS in Computer Science (or similar degree) or equivalent work experience in Microsoft Windows Administration Consulting (Requires an active Top Secret/SCI Clearance)
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems (Client and Servers)
- Knowledge of and experience working with TCP/IP, routers, switches, network architectures, etc.
- Experience with various Microsoft product suites such as Operating Systems; SQL database; SMS management suite; Security solution and Network Management Solutions.
- Able to travel up to 10%
- Understand Security Technologies and Architecture as well as multi-tier infrastructure
- Demonstrate the capability of designing and implementing a security solution utilizing various security products
- Must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated and at least 4 years of hands-on experience with Windows Administration and Engineering. Windows advanced troubleshooting and integration preferred.
- Qualified candidates ideally will have at least 4 years of experience in Information Security and 6 plus years of real-world experience in Information Technology
- Microsoft Certification highly desired
- Any hands-on experience with McAfee Security Products including HBSS, McAfee ePO and HIPS Products would be a plus
- Experience in the information and data security fields are highly desirable
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading-edge cybersecurity, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/