McAfee Security Consultant develops and delivers detailed IT solutions through consulting project activities.
What you will do…
- Consulting project activities from client identification through final invoicing
- Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment
- Required to interface with company and client managers
- Manage and assist the customer with the planning, deployment, and integration in ONE or MORE of the following McAfee technologies:
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- McAfee DLPe
- McAfee HBSS/ENS 10.X
- McAfee Application Control
- McAfee Change Control
- McAfee Advanced Threat Detection (ATD)
- McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange (TIE)
- Any other McAfee technologies of interest to the government customer
- The Professional Services Consultant will work at the direction of the customer or their representative and will perform, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Planning Workshops
- Developing Solution Architecture(s)
- Technical Policy Development
- Implementation; Pilot and Production
- Operations & Maintenance
- Create end of engagement reports describing engagement findings and analysis work
- Help develop and maintain intellectual capital within the Professional Services department
- Help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures
- Maintain technical proficiency through self-training or formal training
- Help identify and develop new clients and Professional services offerings
- Provide knowledge sharing throughout the Professional services team
- Mentor consultant peers in new techniques, tools, and other job skills
- Teach McAfee product training courses
- Helping with update and/or create training course material
- Manage simultaneous projects
- Create Statement of Work/Proposals
- Demonstrated and hands-on experience with HBSS, McAfee ePO and HIPS Products
- CISSP certification is highly desirable
- Experience in the information and data security fields are highly desirable
Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!
McAfee Public Sector is looking for a highly qualified and motivated candidate to fill a Professional Services Consultant position delivering and supporting our endpoint security solutions. The candidate will provide the following technical assistance related to the McAfee Solution suite within the federal space:
• Design and Installation: Work with program and government staff to understand customer environment and policies. During the pre-engagement planning and through the engagement the Systems Engineers will provide direction in system configurations and operation.
• Assist the customer with the establishment of baseline policies, modification of predefined templates (if applicable) and some custom policy creation.
• Provide knowledge transfer so that policies can be developed and maintained.