1. Professional Services Personnel must possess one or more McAfee Certified Product Specialist certifications
3. McAfee VirusScan product installation, configuration, and operation
4. McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator 5.x product installation, configuration, and operation
4. McAfee VirusScan for Storage product installation, configuration, and operation
5. McAfee VirusScan for Linux X.X product installation, configuration, and operation
6. McAfee MOVE product installation, configuration, and operation
7. Strong technical writing skills is strongly recommended
8. Deployment strategies, risks, risk mitigation strategies, development of SOPs, development of FAQs, Implementation Guide, Users Guide
9. Provide assistance in development and validation of test cases
10. Provide technical training
11. Must be a self-starter
Amazing organizations don't just happen. Vision, strategy and innovation come to life through exquisite execution. Help create the future of McAfee, where our diverse talent and culture provide the competitive advantage to help McAfee win big!
A Professional Services consultant is responsible for operational management of McAfee software based on customer requirements and implementation needs. Technical responsibilities include problem identification, policy configuration, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and product deployment. A Professional Services consultant will be required to interface with company, contract prime, and client staff. The following responsibilities and skills are required for this position.