We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.
- Design, code and document complex software architectures and systems.
- Create, maintain and constantly look for improvements in the development and implementation process.
- Eventually act as technical interface, scheduling and attending meetings, explaining the technology in the proposed solutions.
- Obtain and discuss feedback, and follow through on resulting action items while and investigating and answering customer questions.
- Perform code reviews, and fix bugs
• Possess a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software/ Computer Engineering or related degree..
Additional qualifications include:
- -7+ years of working experience among these technologies: Java, Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JUnit, Ant, Tomcat (or similar application servers)
- Experience working on an agile environment and experience in delivering results in small increments.
- Have worked with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc, and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning.
- 3+ years of working experience on relational databases, such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and/or MySQL.
- Being able to fluently and effectively communicate with people both in Spanish and English.
- Experience with non-relational database technologies is desired.
- Experience with lightweight messaging protocols (like MQTT) is desired.