We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.
We are looking a Senior Software Engineer and C++ Technical leader (for Win or Linux side) in AppControl team. The experienced TL will lead the product from the technical side and participate in the development of AppControl product, supported for Windows and Linux.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Coach and train team members. Be able to form a productive technical team- Eventually act as technical interface, scheduling and attending meetings, explaining the technology in the proposed solutions, articulating design rationale and function strategy as it relates to accomplishing goals.
- Flexibility to embrace change, to manage transition effectively from task to task and to adapt to varying business needs.
- Good influencing skills by earning trust from stakeholders and by being able to obtain agreement from diverse teams.
- Create, maintain and constantly look for improvements in the development and implementation process- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Obtain and discuss feedback, and follow through on resulting action items while and investigating and answering customer questions.- Be responsible of the code committed to the repository.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.- Approve final product before launch.
Excellent communication skills and willingness to work in a competitive team environment.
Experience in development in an integrated software and/or hardware environment would be an added advantage.
You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering or equivalent degree and a minimum of six years of relevant experience.
You should have at least 4 years of experience and skilled in C/ C++ programming language (knowledge of Windows Drivers and kernel level is also valuable) and SW architecture.
- Hands on experience with reverse engineering and legacy code analysis
- Have worked with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc, and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning - Operating Systems: Windows and/or Linux
- Three years of experience in leadership roles guiding technical and software engineering teams, in the development of software products or components of broader solutions
- Strong English oral/written communication and presentation skills to senior/executive management and availability to travel internationally
- Experience in Agile model and experience in delivering results in small increments is desired
- Strong Customer Orientation.