· Design test cases either to be manually executed or automated.
· Develop test automation frameworks.
· Write automated tests (both black box and white box).
· Validate that requirements and fixes meet acceptance criteria, verify defects and ensure that appropriate automation is in place.
· Perform exploratory testing of new features and product changes.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/ Computer Engineering or related area.
· 3+ years of relevant experience developing and delivering software.
· 3+ years of work experience in software testing automation with automation testing tools such as: JUnit, Selenium, Jasmine, TestNG, JMeter, etc.
· Experience working with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc., and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning.
· Experience working with both White Box and Black Box testing techniques.
· Strong English communication skills.