About the Role:
The role will manage a global project deployment ensuring milestones are met for multiple work streams across both McAfee and the Partner organizations in multiple countries – managing communications and alignment across different teams in McAfee
This role requires depth in business and technical acumen. It requires an individual to think through innovative solutions to address challenging customer problems; Leadership to meet program objectives within the approved timeframe, scope and budget.
- Manage multiple simultaneous cross functional teams and agile projects across various sites & geographical locations. (Work directly with Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, and IT to gather product requirements, define key tasks, track project deliverables, dependencies, and milestones throughout the complete project lifecycle).
- Track and drive project lifecycle processes, scheduling, risk management, and conflict resolution techniques.
- Create and maintain detailed project schedules and project management plans, taking into account all dependencies and constraints.
- Must be able to drive process and achieve results in an ever-changing environment without direct authority.
- Obtain senior management approval for the program by presenting the program plan with its high-level costs and benefits for the organization in order to receive authorization to proceed to the next phase(s).
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
• Must be highly motivated and equally comfortable working 2-week or 6-month plus projects in a pressured dynamic atmosphere.
• Must have experience with project lifecycles, scheduling, risk management, and conflict resolution techniques.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication for both internal and external communications.
• Must have experience in multi-lingual, cross cultural work environments across geographies
• Must have Agile Project Management experience.
• Must possess professional management skills; leadership, planning, influencing, negotiating, problem-solving and load balancing
• Experience in delivering software product solutions to OEMs, ISPs and partnerships worth over $10 Million in revenue (preferred)
• Experience in Software Development and/or Testing Engineering will be an added advantage.
• High passion & commitment to execute projects as per the timelines set.
• Must be proficient in MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
• Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent, PMP certification, Scrum Master certification with a strong background in Business Administration and negotiations
Language Skills: Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish, and English is a must; with high proficiency in writing and small group communications.
The McAfee Consumer Partner Technologies Group leads the integration and deployment of McAfee’s router and network security solutions with our service provide and OEM partners. The Group spans the breadth of responsibilities from partner readiness of new products, 3rd party integration, partner enablement, channel product management, and program management and is a critical partner to Sales/Business Development
The road-map for the Group has a strong focus on integrating our router and network solutions for distribution by our Partners to their respective customer-base. It will also focus on next generation features and solutions. This requires diverse and deep knowledge into McAfee products and systems.
Are you passionate about formulating and building and integrating end-to-end solutions?
Do you find engaging with customers and partners an enriching experience?
Are you zealous about solving complex engineering problems that have very high visibility in the organization?
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.