Santa Clara, California
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matters.
This position, Solution Architect, is for the McAfee Consumer ODR team. The candidate will be working on design, development and maintenance of various projects executed by the consumer ODR team on the consumer e-Commerce system and various internal systems. Candidate should have excellent technical skills on specialization in Java/J2EE, Adobe Experience Manager (CQ) – Web content management technology and Adobe Marketing Cloud suite. Candidate sould have experience in designing end to end solution for Business teams and Customers that serve a large user base. Candidate should have experience in building highly scalable and performing systems that serve a large user base.
As a Solution Architect a typical day might include following:
- Act as liaison between Business and engineering team to Solution design, develop enterprise systems using AEM/Java/J2EE & related technologies
- Design Analytics models to monitor key business model metrics.
- Analyze all the solution options in a given project, and ability to identify the ease to maintain / high Performance solutions and implement.
- Solution Proof of concept to feasibility, scope, effectiveness of solving business requirements.
- Participate in code reviews and provide and accept reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering 8+ years of enterprise development experience.
- Having 5+ years of design/development Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5) CMS application.
- 3+ years’ experience in web analytics like Adobe Site Catalyst, Google Analytics and Tag Management
- Experience in analyzing requirements, able to understand impact on existing systems and come up with an all-encompassing solution
- Strong Object Oriented Programming principles. Thorough understanding and practicing SOLID principles.
- Web application development, Web Service solution and development experience is required.
- Must have in-depth working knowledge of debugging in AEM environment for production escalations.
- Good understanding of coding best practices and standards
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player.
You are good at:
- AEM with commerce integration Experience preferred.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud implementation experience (AEM, Target, Site Catalyst and Audience manager)
- Adobe CQ5 Developer/Architect certification.
- Candidate must be able to clearly document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design
- AEM Translation, AEM CICD, Application availability, monitoring of AEM applications
You are awesome at:
- Published papers related to Adobe Marketing Cloud integrations
- Participate/Contribute to Adobe Marketing Cloud Community
The competition for this role is fierce and so is our interview process. Are you ready for the challenge ?????
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.