Santa Clara, California
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matters.
This position, Business analyst, is for the McAfee Consumer ODR team. We are looking for a Business Analyst to help grow our web ecommerce experience for customer on our new Adobe Experience Manager Platform. As part of our Technology Organization and Web CMS program, the BA will also be working closely with product owners, business stakeholders and engineering teams to translate the product vision into development-ready user stories, helping to prioritize work. This individual will become the SME for our current platform, Adobe Experience Manager, as well as a go-to resource for integrations with the full Adobe Marketing Cloud. They will also help to train our business user and help with business adoption of AEM platform in McAfee Consumer Organization. Candidate should have experience in designing end to end solution for Business teams and Customers that serve a large user base. Candidate should have experience in building highly scalable and performing systems that serve a large user base.
As a Business Analyst a typical day might include following:
- Work with business stakeholders to identify requirements and write user stories
- Support Scrum Teams in grooming and planning by having the ability to speak to the details of requirements and stories.
- Manage product backlog and prioritize with PO
- Effectively communicate program expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Build, demonstrate, and maintain a detailed knowledge of the AEM platform and other associated systems.
- conduct User Acceptance Training and working business stakeholders to improvde AEM platform adoption.
- Business Analyst with 8 years’ overall Experience and 3 years Web Content Management for platform such as AEM’s (Adobe Experience Manager).
- Should have experienced in handling cross-functional teams and highly analytical to detail with a ‘can-do’ attitude to problem-solving.
- Expertise in interacting with Business stakeholders, analysis and elicitation of business requirements, creating and documenting / writing business requirements documentation.
- Experience in converting business requirements and Functional Requirements to Use Cases, Epics, User Stories with Acceptance Criteria, modelling Businesses Processes, and preparing Training manuals.
- Experience on Adobe Experience manager, Site Catalyst, Test and Target, AEM templates, components, pages, work flows and sites.
- Convert business requirements to wireframes that could be used as mock-ups in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) tool, Thorough understanding of AEM product features/ capabilities and mapping to Business.
- Should have experience in AEM to Identify page designs, page templates required to achieve desired UI, components and its variations for each page template and components behavior with Static and Dynamic data for content creation and their workflows.
- Should have experience guiding engineering team to implement of AEM (CMS) components, templates, DAM assets, workflows and deliver the application to business stake holders.
- Deliver targeted content that is tailored to any type of visitor based on context, behavior, geography, and profile data—improving the customer experience
- Expertise on Scrum engagement model- Facilitating Scrum Daily Stand-up, Product Backlog, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Retrospective Agile ceremonies
- Creating Process flow diagrams, use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Swimlane diagrams and Context flow diagrams (Data flow) using MS Visio.
- Conduct business and technical demos, User guide review and finalization, Provide assistance during UAT, Co-ordination with offshore teams and various business stakeholders
- Monitoring and coordinating with the Technical team and Business partners extensively to complete the Design for development and Testing. Played a crucial role in coordination and establishing norms.
- Should have experience in training Business teams prior to UAT cycle. Proficient in conducting the system and user acceptance testing; define the test plan, test cases and capturing the test results in accordance with the use cases/user stories defined.
You are good at:
- AEM with commerce integration Experience preferred.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud implementation experience (AEM, Target, Site Catalyst and Audience manager)
- Candidate must be able to clearly document, user stories/use cases, functional specification and design
You are awesome at:
- Business stakeholders communications and conducting trainings and presentations
- Hands on technical experience with AEM product
The competition for this role is fierce and so is our interview process. Are you ready for the challenge ?????
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.