Position Title: Email Marketing Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
About the Role:
Consumer Focused Email Marketing Manager focused on planning, developing, and sending online communications to the existing customer base which include email, landing pages, and other messaging tools. This requires coordination with creative agency, internal team that runs email sending platform, and other marketing constituents. Primary goal is to acquire, retain and convert customers.
- Develop email marketing strategies, gather program requirements, create requirements document and launch campaigns for various consumer partner accounts.
- Work with agencies to create, develop and code email campaigns
- Keep abreast of and maintain expertise in online marketing.
- Engage with cross functional team to define usability requirements and product based messaging for partners.
- Work with strategic partner accounts to maximize revenue potential.
- Responsible for developing and managing the marketing plan for each account as well as tracking/reporting the success of programs.
- Responsible for revenue and customer acquisition, conversion and retention targets for each partner account.
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities.
- Sales support – Strong communication skills with experience presenting at an executive level.
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Strong analytical ability and spread sheeting capabilities is a must. Extensive web marketing or online marketing experience/knowledge is required to be considered for this role.
- At least 5 years consumer marketing experience, preferable in an online transactional environment.
- At least 3 years experience in developing and managing online marketing programs.
- At least 3 years experience in managing partner accounts/working in a business development role/managing third-party relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Excellent project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proven verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Direct marketing or additional channel marketing experience.
- Experience in marketing roles with OEMs is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience with Strongmail/Selligent email platform
- Experience with structure dynamic email templates through the use of content blocks
- Experience in working with a global marketing team
Securing Your Digital World™ McAfee believes that amazing things can be accomplished by diverse teams of talented individuals. Share your talents with us in the dynamic security industry and experience the meaningful, interesting work that is waiting for you.
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Click here for full EEO statement.