Working within the Revenue Accounting team reviewing transactions booked through the Irish entity which incorporate the bookings activities for Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific (APAC). The Revenue team ensures that the revenue is correctly recorded in line with Software Revenue Recognition rules and Revenue Accounting standards.
- Contract and transaction review of enterprise revenue to ensure compliance with US GAAP and SOX policies.
- Month and quarter end preparation of review packs, adjustments, reconciliation of accounts and flux analysis
- Analysis and review of deferred revenue balances
- Involvement in new Revenue Guidance 606 rollout
- Monthly revenue system testing.
- Liaise with Deal Desk on contract issues.
- Document preparation for external and internal audit
- Continuous process review and improvement.
- Credit and rebill approval.
- Support and cover team members
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by the Senior Revenue Accounting Manager
Qualified Accountant with Software Revenue experience