Manages a team of software professionals including but not limited to engineers, architects, technical writers and technical consultants who are responsible for delivering results over many areas of the software lifecycle: design, developing, debugging, validating, and optimization, customer engagement and product support. This might include systems software, drivers, high performance computing, development tools, enterprise applications, consumer applications or user interfaces. May also be required to provide architectural and technical guidance, and ensure that sound engineering practices are followed. Provides direction and goals to the group and interacts with stakeholders both internal and external.
• Work with partners, stakeholders, and customers to develop and evolve the vision and
• Perform 1 to 1s, Performance Reviews, Code reviews etc. and grow junior developers.
• Interviewing and hiring for the team.
• Strategy for the team and then translate that into an achievable road map/action plan.
• Manage, execute, and communicate project plans, delivery commitment, and operational
• Staff, mentor, enhance, and maintain a best-of- class software development team.
• Work closely with software developers to architect and develop the best technical
designs, architectures and implementations.
• Work directly with other software teams to deliver high quality software features
• Pioneer, engineer and scale core engineering team with accurate and high quality product
• You will have high visibility and our senior leadership will be looking up to you for great product ideas.