McAfee team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to drive browsers extensions development. This is a hands-on role in the development of software components to support existing and new product features. In this position, you will create solutions that support and develop security consumer products. You will make critical architectural decisions affecting application design. You will recommend and deploy tools and processes to enable rapid application design, development, testing and deployment.
Extensions Developer Job Responsibilities:
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to specifications.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to challenging technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires strong communication skills in Agile environment.
- Node.js experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with Angular and Backbone/Marionette is an advantage.
- Very good debugging skills with Chrome dev tools.
- Experience coding Chrome, Firefox and Edge extensions is an advantage.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to distributed applications.
Do Not Use