- Write code according to product requirements
- Own and maintain high-quality code for one or many software components
- Provide your technical expertise and feedback on product sub-systems, app research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting
- Maintain code quality
- Review code changes that other developers made on parts of a product source code
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- 8-12 years of relevant exp
- Full Stack Rails Developer
- 3+ years server development experience with Ruby on Rails
- Comfortable doing dev in Linux environment
- Clear understanding on: MVC pattern, restful APIs, Rack middleware, JWT
- MySQL experience (preferably MariaDB)
- Experience working with Git.
- Experience with error and traffic monitoring and reporting tools is a plus: airbrake, logstash, NewRelic.
- Experience with Rail’s Unicorn, Capistrano, Faraday, NGNIX is a big plus.
Do Not Use