- Write code according to product requirements
- Own and maintain high-quality code for one or many software components
- Provide your technical expertise and feedback on product sub-systems, app research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting
- Maintain code quality
- Review code changes that other developers made on parts of a product source code
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C and Swift.
- Excellent knowledge of the iOS/Apple ecosystem (developer portal, iTunes Connect, app signing & provisioning profiles, etc).
- Good knowledge of the iOS extensions APIs.
- Good knowledge of cryptography (encryption, signature, certificates, etc).
- Good knowledge of CocoaPods and Carthage (dependencies management).
- Good knowledge of the Xcode and Instruments environments.
- Good knowledge of Git and the Gitflow pattern
- Knowledge of the iOS testing tools and iOS APIs.
Do Not Use