- Write code according to product requirements
- Own and maintain high-quality code for one or many software components
- Provide your technical expertise and feedback on product sub-systems, app research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting
- Maintain code quality
- Review code changes that other developers made on parts of a product source code
Required Experience/Skills & Education:
- Excellent knowledge of Java.
- Excellent knowledge of the Android APIs and ecosystem.
- Deep knowledge of Android functionalities per version & support libraries.
- Excellent knowledge of RxJava.
- Good knowledge of cryptography (encryption, signature, certificates, etc).
- Good knowledge of instrumentation & testing tools.
- Knowledge of Jenkins pipeline syntax.
- Knowledge of Git and the Gitflow pattern
Do Not Use