The Senior Product Manager - Mobile will be a part of the Mobile & ISP (MISP) team in McAfee, located in Santa Clara or Plano. Mobile & ISP team develops McAfee's consumer facing mobile products, including McAfee Mobile Security, McAfee Safe Connect, and McAfee Mobile Booster. The products are used by millions of users through the app stores and partner devices.
As a Senior Product Manager - Mobile, you will help grow the MISP business by launching new mobile products and services. You will be responsible for the delivery of a best-in-class mobile lifecycle management platform to improve the user funnel, from activation to conversion, for all McAfee mobile products. In addition, you will be tasked to propose and build the next growth drivers for McAfee’s mobile division.
We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute mobile initiatives across the organization.
- Build mobile lifecycle management platform to improve user retention, engagement, and premium conversion of existing and new mobile products.
- Build new products from inception to launch and own the product roadmap.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
- Integrate usability studies and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Leverage product design principles to build delightful user experiences.
- Work hands-on with designers and engineers to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as implementation schedule.
- Define and analyze metrics to measure the success of products.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent.
- 7+ years of related work experience.
- Experience managing and/or building mobile lifecycle management platforms (i.e. LeanPlum, MixPanel, or in-house solution) to improve user retention, engagement, and premium conversion.
- Experience with product management and product design with a focus on mobile products, technologies and platforms.
- Strong user-centered design and product sense with high bar for product quality and UI/UX.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Prior AV or security experience not required.