The Senior Product Manager - Growth will lead Growth initiatives for the Mobile & ISP (MISP) organization at McAfee. MISP develops McAfee's consumer facing mobile products, including McAfee Mobile Security, McAfee Safe Connect, and McAfee Mobile Booster. These products are used by millions of users through the app stores and partner devices.
Growth at McAfee will drive business growth via experimentation and data-driven insights. We are responsible for increasing conversion, acquisition, engagement, and retention throughout the end-to-end customer funnel while creating a world-class experimentation platform.
As McAfee’s first Growth hire, you will have the unique opportunity to structure and scale the Growth process at McAfee. In this role, optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset are keys to success.
- Define and drive A/B and multivariate tests to optimize conversion, acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Set the vision, evangelize Growth internally, and own our experimentation platform
- Analyze and monitor key metrics to uncover areas for improvement
- Work cross-functionally with a team of passionate engineers, data analysts, and UX designers through iterative releases
- Prepare recommendations and present findings from experiment data to executive stakeholders
- 5+ years of product management experience designing, implementing, and analyzing A/B and multivariate tests to increase activation, retention, engagement, and conversion.
- Experience with messaging platforms (i.e. LeanPlum, MixPanel, or in-house solution) to drive Growth
- Solid understanding of subscription products and self-service funnels.
- Strong analytical skills with good understanding of cohort analysis, segmentation, statistical significance.
- Strong user-centered design and product sense with high bar for product quality and UI/UX.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Prior AV or security experience not required.