The role is focused to support the worldwide expansion of our new Secure Home Platform with our partners and prospects. In this role the selected candidate will work with our global sales and product team to plan, implement and update the SHP field support. The main focus will be on managing the requests for Leave Behind, Proof of Concept across Sales, Partner Product Management and engineering as well as keeping a global view on the priorities and execution timelines for this program
This role requires business and technical acumen. It requires an individual to think and understand the view from the partner teams in the field and align it with the needs of engineering.
- Manage the documentation for the SHP support program (PLB, POC) with the different owners and ensure it is up to date
- Manage the request queue and align based on priorities and resource availability in alignment with the SHP partner leadership team
- Work proactively with the engineering support team on the planning and communication of updates to the field
- Own the weekly update and reporting to present the status of engagements and activities
- Own logistics for shipments of CPEs to members of the sales and partner product teams.
- Support legal and export compliance requirements
- Service Management of multiple SaaS product instances, working with Development, IT and Dev Ops to guarantee that SLAs and KPIs are constantly monitored
Do Not Use