The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving customer loyalty, adoption and implementation of McAfee Solutions. The CSM must be comfortable consulting with enterprise customer employees across the spectrum of system administrators to Chief Security Officers (CSO). The CSM must be able to articulate the value of McAfee solutions and services that inspires the adoption of McAfee solutions, services, educational offerings and premium support.
The Customer Service Manager (CSM) is the customer’s navigational guide through each phase of the customer life cycle. From onboarding to renewal. Listening to the customer security priorities enables the CSM to provide information about best practices, security strategies, and recommendations that ensure success is measured by the customer priorities, perspective and outcome.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) works with internal contacts to provide a high touch experience by coordinating activities among teams that include:
- Account teams (sales)
- Education Services
- Professional Services
- Technical Support
- Incident Response
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the customer’s managers and executive sponsors.
- Coordinate McAfee professional services, training, incident response, and support activities as well as the Customer stakeholders and project managers to ensure the successful implementation of McAfee solutions and services.
- Drive customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular meetings with customers to review open issues, level of customer satisfaction (net promoter score), or lack thereof.
- Work pro-actively with customers to reduce risks and maximize their security investment.
- Serve as customer advocate collecting customer feedback on product or solution needs, understanding the customer environment and articulating that to internal teams.
- Work closely with the customer(s) and internal resources to rapidly resolve customer issues.
- During critical incidents, the CSM will travel on site to ensure clear and crisp communication with the customer and among the McAfee teams engaged in analysis or remediation.
- 3+ years in Customer Success, Account Management or similar role.
- A proven ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and ever changing industry.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is highly preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, phone, email, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in an Enterprise environment.
- Ability to build credibility and trust by first understanding, and then addressing customer needs.
- Ability to build and maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Excellent time management and project management skills.
- Experience with Security issues and Products.
- Experience with McAfee solutions is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Comp TIA Security+ or CISSP certifications are a plus.
Do Not Use