Santa Clara, CA
With the mission of capturing the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best in class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
This is where you come in. We are looking for a new team member who defined by his/her unique and innovative skills, style or point of view. You can be an architect, scientist , threat researcher, or a coder as long as you design things that matters.
As a job title a typical day might include following:
Design and develop ETL Mapping and reports. Does unit testing of Mappings and BI reports and deploy to production. Support and maintain existing BI systems. Writing stored procedures, triggers, functions and complex analytical queries,
and tuning complex queries are necessary.
Monitor existing data processing Workflows and Reports.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Solid understanding of data warehousing concepts, terminology, and architecture
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bachelor's degree in IS, computer science, or related field.
You are good at:
1. 1 - 3 years of experience in ETL tool "Informatica", and BI tool "Micro strategy".
2. Strong knowledge on Data warehouse concepts and Architectures
2. Worked on Microsoft SQL server database and experience with writing stored procedures,
triggers, functions and complex analytical queries,
and experience in tuning complex queries are necessary.
3. Assist in developing reports/Dashboards using Micro strategy and ETL mapping using Informatica.
4. Excellent team player, able to work with virtual teams.
5. Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
6. Excellent Communication Skills.
The competition for this role is fierce and so is our interview process. Are you ready for the challenge ?????
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Do Not Use