As Global Recruiting Operations Director, you will be responsible for fostering relationships with key stakeholders, developing strategic programs centered around employee on-boarding, candidate referral program, social media, career website strategy, recruiting performance metrics and operational efficiencies.
This position requires an experienced recruiting operations leader who truly has a “sense of urgency, thrives in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment and has the ability and track-record of influencing others. Additionally, you must be able to:
- Develop and create a strategy and plan that will provide a framework for how we operationally implement global recruiting systems and processes.
- Lead teams accountable for the execution of key staffing operational processes, including interview scheduling, recruiting coordination for all post-offer processes, and all staffing-related operational and management reporting
- Provide leadership in evolving management and operational reporting
- Drive work to optimize use of data for better and faster data-driven decision making
- Oversee external vendor performance to ensure services are delivered in a quality and controlled manner
- Lead large, cross-functional initiatives, as well as change / transformation efforts
- Create and execute comprehensive project plans for new systems and process implementations
- Monitor internal and external trends, best practices, compliance & regulations
- Define and measure quality standards and controls to enhance customer experience, ensure compliance and regulatory requirements are met, and gain process efficiencies
Skills and Experience
• Strong consulting skills and the ability to quickly assess situations, identify gaps, clearly articulate efficiencies and strategies
• Excellent data management and analytical skills with proven success in leading reporting initiatives and dashboard development
• Proven success in leading cross-functional projects focused on customer experience, process optimization and leveraging new technology solutions
• History of scaling operations through process simplification and automation where feasible
• Demonstrated experience building strong and influential relationships across all levels of an organization with a solution oriented approach
• Results oriented leader with a high degree of independence
• Expertise in staffing regulatory issues (OFCCP audits, etc)
• Expertise with Applicant Tracking Systems
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Word
• Hands-on experience creating efficient, measurable and scalable processes and policies.
Excellent communication and customer service skills including face to face, telephone and written skills. Multi-lingual communications skills highly preferred.
• Minimum 7 years of professional work experience in human resources, talent acquisition, operations, management consulting and/or human capital consulting
• At least 5 years of managerial experience with demonstrated success in leading teams, talent development, data analytics, process flows & operational strategies