In this position, you will be developing your professional expertise working next to the following areas: commercial, sales, legal, facilities and finance in Brazil.
- Support the creation on documentation, follow up with internal processes and arriving towards conclusion, facilitating operational task.
- Supporting communications with other countries in Latin America.
- Manage and sustain control of files and archive
- Be the point of contact for external claims from our partners, suppliers and customers
- Manage communication with internal stakeholders
• Being and active student, proactive, willing to learn, who is enrolled at the last years of a Career (Business, Administration, Law, Marketing, Economy)
• Had experience assisting with documentation of High importance and be responsible of their processes flow till conclusion.
• English proficiency: Advance Level oral and written
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Word*, PowerPoint*, Excel* and Outlook*)
• Ability to prioritize and multitask on a fast-paced and culturally diverse environment
• Spanish knowledge
• Prior experience in large corporations and/or multinational companies.