The APAC Marketing Specialist will be tasked with executing marketing campaigns for online software sales with the primary goal of improving user experience, customer acquisition and maximizing revenue by using data to continuously optimize campaigns and boost results.
If you are interested in a fast paced, e-commerce or digital marketing role, this is a great opportunity to join an accomplished team and help grow the Asia Pacific Consumer business. Responsibilities includes but is not limited to the following:
- Key focus will be on campaign execution, reporting and optimization of the consumer lifecycle to achieve higher user ROI and LTV.
- Manage Adobe Test & Target campaigns for online user acquisition and retention efforts.
- Improve UX and conversion rates by using Test & Target to develop alternate landing pages. Carry out split tests to further optimise and report.
- Measure and analyze all marketing programs performance and incorporate key learnings into future iterations to further drive growth and retention.
- Programs include but not limited to customer registration flows, landing pages, emails and product messaging.
- Content development (research and writing), QC/QA.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years web marketing or online marketing experience/knowledge is required
- Strong analytical and critical thinking, must be data driven: calculating CPA, CPC, LTVs & working closely with data teams.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager, Test and Target and Omniture.
- Knowledge of testing methodologies, A/B tests + delivering and presenting results.
- Demonstrated ability to create programs that increase revenue and generate customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Excellent project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Motivated team player with a positive attitude that can manage deadlines and achieve results.
- Knowledge of online subscription models is a plus