McAfee is currently seeking a seasoned Crisis Management Professional with experience in Crisis Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery to join its growing Information Technology team. The CM Professional is responsible for developing and overseeing the coordination of the Crisis Management Plans to include Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery and Risk Management program activities as part of the Information Technology Team.
Primary Responsibilities and Activities:
- Develops, coordinates, and maintains comprehensive crisis management plans to ensure the ability to activate and communicate in the event of an unforeseen incident
- Establishes testing methodologies; plans and coordinates the testing for Crisis Management procedures in different functional areas. Assures that procedures are effective for the activation and communication of resources
- Develops strong relationships with business and technology leaders and others to ensure an integrated approach to both planning and response activities
- Provides guidance to and coordinates the efforts of relevant IT and department leaders in developing and documenting crisis management procedures
- Facilitates the production of documentation, process training, and arranges training for procedures to employees
- Audits Crisis Management Plans and documents preparedness status and reports to management and tracks status of any agreed remediation items to closures
- Assists incident response team members during a disaster in the implementation of response and alternate operating strategies. Acts as a resource during an emergency situations
- Reviews incident response and other recovery processes and recommends changes as appropriate
- Develops metrics and measurement techniques to track plan delivery performance including variance analysis of plans to forecasts, testing and risks.
- Collaborates with broader McAfee Governance Council, business unit leaders, and service managers to develop and manage plans, approaches, resource allocation
- Apply organizational and communication skills while displaying a positive, high-energy attitude
- Develop presentations for training and communications to leadership and business units
Bachelor's degree in Computer or Management Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or other related field or three 3 to five 5 years of equivalent relevant work experience at a management level
Knowledge and Skills
- Eight or more years of experience in the fields of Crisis Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Knowledge of risk management, business continuity, disaster recovery, internal controls, security audit, risk assessment, information security, and/or technology process experience
- Knowledge of COBIT, COSO, ISO, PCI, NIST and Sarbanes Oxley legislation and impact, and other regulations
- Demonstrated ability to apply analytical skills in dealing with issues that are not readily defined or that conflict with available information
- Solid understanding of industry best practices and standards for business continuity, disaster recovery and risk management
- Demonstrated facilitation and project management experience including attention to detail, time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to build and maintain close relationships in a globally diverse, large organization
- Well-developed organization skills to manage multiple projects and priorities. Ability to prioritize tasks, work on various engagements and manage rapidly changing assignments in a team environment
- Must be aware of emergency and safety procedures, and have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills
- Ability to maintain organizational relationships with various stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience with the entire suite of MS Office Applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint)
- Knowledge of and understanding of crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery planning techniques, technologies and best practices, as well as the methods used in performing risk analyses and business impact analyses.
- MBCP, CBCP, CISM, PMP, CRISC, or CISA certification preferred. Experience with compliance and/or control frameworks
- Experience with ISO 27001, PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and Vendor/Third Party Risk Assessment
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.