Develops software as the primary job function; Designs, develops, debugs & tests complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UI's, web. May work directly with companies developing and optimizing compilers, operating systems, and other software technologies. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
• More than 7 years of development experience
• Excellent at identifying bottlenecks in system architecture and suggest ways to overcome the bottlenecks.
• Good hands on with variety of system/network monitoring tools for capacity/scalability analysis
• Passion for quality
• Strong C++, VC++, COM skill
• Experience in Hive, Impala, R Language, Python Script
• Experience in Statistical Model.
• Exposure to Analytical skills (Supervised and Unsupervised Learning, Pattern Findings)
• Familiarity with networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, and HTTPS
• In-depth understanding of the principles of Software Quality Assurance
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Desire to work in fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting
• Proactive, positive approach to work
• Bachelors in CS or equivalent work experience
Do Not Use