We’re busy planning for 2018 and are always looking for talented people to join our sales teams, if you have a track record in solution sales and are considering a change for the New Year then this opportunity you have been looking for!
The Channel Account Manager (CAM) at McAfee is one of our most critical roles, driving the relationship, engagement and sales cadence between our territory sales teams and our valued partner community. One of the key focus areas of the CAM is to enable the partner community and drive to ensure that McAfee is our partners # 1 security vendor of choice. Other critical value drivers include growth in partner bookings, market share and business penetration into established and emerging markets.
- Exceed partner bookings goals and non-financial metrics against joint-goals will become a key measurement for success.
- Develop tangible plans, aligned to the business objectives and conduct quarterly business reviews as required.
- Responsible for managing and growing territory coverage with selected partners, maximizing short term revenue, building future sales pipeline through demonstrated account and territory planning
- Increase the McAfee mindshare with Partners to become their number 1 security partner of choice.
- Administer, manage and measure certification and enablement plans addressing both the sales and technical areas of the partner community.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop and enact MDF plans of which may include budget allocation, resourcing, logistics, to ensure success of partner related demand generation activities.
- Reporting and metric reporting based on pipeline and booking goals, sales and technical certification requirements and other goals as required
- Driving alignment between the partner community and key internal stakeholders including sales, engineering, marketing etc.
- 3+ years of channel management experience, with preference for experience in cloud, security or adjacent markets
- Depth of relationships into Systems Integrators, Outsourcers & or Service Providers
- Understanding of Distribution and indirect channel models
- Self-starter, Independent and dynamic.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Partner understanding and focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization required
- Passionate about ensuring our partner community drive tangible outcomes into our end user customers
- Focused on creating & driving new business sales opportunities.