Manager of Release Engineering, Tools
Our team plays a critical role in the development and assessment of industry-leading security solutions that protect millions of users around the world. We develop systems for internal development teams to build their products, and manage controlled production deployment.
As the Manager responsible for Release Engineering and Tools, you will help by applying your strategic vision to the roadmap for our internal development tools.
The position offers tremendous opportunities for you to make a big impact in delivering top notch software solutions and be part of an engineering team that is continually focused on making high-performance software and enabling developers to follow industry best practices.
- 5+ years of experience leading a team of software professionals
- Strong knowledge of CI / CD environments and experience with tools such as Jira, Git, Jenkins, Chef
- A thorough understanding of agile development methodologies and all stages of the SDLC
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of core OO concepts and best practices
- Lead the development of a modern, robust and scalable CI / CD Pipeline
- Collaborating with McAfee product development teams as their needs change, and translating that into feature enhancements and long-term roadmap for internal web applications
- Defining and prioritizing day-to-day operations and long-term strategy of all source code management, build and release processes.
- Identifying opportunities for further automation and process improvement
- Advising product development teams on development practices that guarantee the auditability & repeatability integrity of the released product.
- People Management, with staff in Waterloo, ON and Bangalore, India. Responsible for hiring, retention, performance reviews and mentoring.
Our Mission is ‘To Put our Customer at the Core’
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Do Not Use