The Critical Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for facilitating issue resolution and achieving key objectives to assist the customer with their business impacting issues. Each assignment will be limited in duration and set to a defined scope. The Critical Account Manager will facilitate collaboration across internal McAfee groups ensuring customer needs and expectations are being met. The Critical Account Manager will also focus on capturing lessons learned and corrective actions to improve customer experiences.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead project teams comprised of key personnel involved with critical accounts
- Understand the customer's business and the impact of issues to better understand customer priorities and necessities
- Routinely interacts with senior stakeholders on project issues often requiring coordination across organizational lines.
- Coordinate the involvement of McAfee personnel, including support, engineering, product management, sales, professional services and management, in order to meet objectives and customer needs
- Create and distribute reports, action plans and communications necessary to keep project teams informed and progressing
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer needs and provides valuable feedback into the organization
- Leads solution efforts that best address the customer's business needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary McAfee personnel.
- Manage situations to resolution so that it can be turned back over to the standard McAfee Support Process
- Track the project and report on daily and weekly basis
- Define counter-measures and recovery actions in accordance to team
- Cope with dynamic project environment change while still delivering high quality results on time
Language/Travel Requirements: Fluent English required
Qualification and Education Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with technical product deployment and/or support: McAfee Products recommended - Knowledge of computer networks and operating systems recommended.
- Knowledge of security related issues (malware, social engineering, etc) preferred
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and c-level.
- Possess active listening skills
- Conflict management experience
- Ability to motivate and manage people in business critical and resource constrained situations.
- Effective key stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills
- Development of Plans and Communications involved in critical situations
- Experience troubleshooting customer issues