The Analyst, Pricing Operations & Analytics is responsible for building and owning global pricing models that evaluate impact of pricing changes in a 3-tier software and hardware sales model. Responsible for developing and interpreting pricing dashboards that cover internal KPIs, external economic metrics and competitive pricing data.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Evaluate and implement pricing strategies and models based upon current business and competitive market dynamics.
- Conduct research and performs regional pricing analysis based on internal and external analysis.
- Develop custom quantitative analyses, models and ad-hoc reports to support decision making.
- Partner with global Sales/Marketing, Business Development and Finance to correctly position product portfolio and establish pricing programs aligned with product/sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements.
- Projects impact of pricing changes, individual promotions and rebate programs on revenue.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in pricing, strategic management consulting, finance, or other quantitative analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to present results of analyses clearly and to interface with cross- functional teams
- Solid business sense; solid understanding of business practices and effective business process.
- Previous experience in business consulting, emphasis on pricing or quantitative modeling is a strong plus.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint. SQL is a plus.
- BA/BS degree with a focus on operations research, engineering, math, business, or related quantitative discipline is required.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice Inclusive Candor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Do Not Use