This position entails being responsible for development, test automation and testing as part of a scrum team. The QA Automation is responsible for ensuring product quality through the execution of the test strategy which includes test automation, code inspections, peer reviews, and white-box testing.
- Design test cases either to be manually executed or automated.
- Develop test automation frameworks.
- Write automated tests (both black box and white box).
- Validate that requirements and fixes meet acceptance criteria, verify defects and ensure that appropriate automation is in place.
Perform exploratory testing of new features and product changes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/ Computer Engineering or related area.
• 3+ years of relevant experience developing and delivering software.
• 3+ years of work experience in software testing automation with automation testing tools such as: JUnit, Selenium, Jasmine, TestNG, JMeter, etc.
• Experience working with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc., and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning.
• Experience working with both White Box and Black Box testing techniques.
• Strong English communication skills.