We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age-cybercrime- and making the connected world more secure.
- In charge of designing, developing and delivering Python solutions.
- Contribute to a new McAfee corporate product that targets top corporate customers around the globe.
- Career development opportunity on software engineering’s technical path.
• Possess a Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software/ Computer Engineering or related degree.
Additional qualifications include:
• + 5 years’ experience developing Python applications, both cloud services and client-side
•+ 5 years’ experience with Python in both Linux and Windows deployments
•Experience with different frameworks and micro frameworks.
•Experience with packaging and distributing Python applications (e.g., pip)
- Experience with task schedulers such as Celery.
- Experience creating and/or integrating Python bindings with native libraries (C/C++).
- Experience working following agile practices / scrum methodologies.
- Soft Skills: Teamwork, Accountability; Results orientation; Requires minimal supervision to get the job done