We believe that not one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. Therefore, we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of cooperation: people, products, organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors, work as one to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and make the connected world more secure.
• Design test cases either to be manually executed or automated.
• Develop test automation frameworks.
• Write automated tests (both black box and white box).
• Validate that requirements and fixes meet acceptance criteria, verify defects and ensure that appropriate automation is in place.
• Perform exploratory testing of new features and product changes
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software/ Computer Engineering or related area.
• 3+ years of relevant experience developing and delivering software.
• 3+ years of work experience in software testing automation with automation testing tools such as: JUnit, Selenium, Jasmine, TestNG, JMeter, etc.
• Experience working with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc., and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning.
• Experience working with both White Box and Black Box testing techniques.
• Strong English communication skills.