We believe that no one person, product, or organization can fight cybercrime alone. It’s why we rebuilt McAfee around the idea of working together. People working together. Products working together. Organizations and industries working together. Our goal is to spread this collaborative attitude to our customers, partners, even competitors. All uniting to overcome the greatest challenge of the digital age—cybercrime—and making the connected world more secure.
Develops, implements, and maintains computer based systems to meet business requirements. Application Developers analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems. Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development, responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Developing or fixing the capabilities and validating their functionality
- Identify root cause for issues and develop workarounds or permanent fixes
- Partnering with Systems Analysts to gather and/or clarify requirements
- Interpreting analysis and implementing design solutions that meet requirements
- Developing test cases / scripts for QA activities
- Documentation of Solutions, design specs, standards, and developer guides or other technical documentation
- Perform unit testing / integration testing.
The candidate should possess the below behavioral skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fast learner
- Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work as part of a team.
Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.