We are McAfee, and we’re looking for a front-end UX/UI Web Designer and Developer to assist in the execution of online campaigns to drive McAfee’s Consumer subscriptions business. This candidate should be comfortable designing in Photoshop, a master of front-end development and have a passion for experimenting and testing.
In this role, you’ll be management multiple aspects of campaigns:
- Strategic Web/ Landing pages: Use your digital design & HTML/ CSS skills to build landing pages, launch them using Adobe Test&Target.
- E-Mail Marketing: Assist in the design, developing and launching of our lifecycle email programs to our subscriber base.
- Software Push notification: Design & launch HTML/CSS triggered in-product alerts to drive traffic to landing pages. Work closely with product teams to understand user behavior and trigger points.
- A/B Testing Setup: Work with our marketing team to setup and define A/B tests across multiple channels.
Who are you?
- You are a highly motivated individual with a minimum of three years of digital marketing experience.
- You are a confident user of Photoshop, Illustrator, and similar design packages.
- You have very high attention to detail and take pride in your work.
- You can work to tight deadlines and you always deliver.
- You want to work in a close-knit online marketing team, for a huge global technology company with a reach of tens of millions of customers.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing (HTML/CSS)
- Expertise with cross-browser and cross-platform design and development
- Experience with responsive web design
Do Not Use