- Help Customers prevent problems, resolve issue quickly, and maximize the value of their security investment. (This is mission of worldwide delivery support & support service.)
- Be the primary point of contact for all technical support issues including, but not limited to troubleshooting, case escalation, case management, problem resolution.
Identify core issue and customer’s needs even in chaos situation by active listening and effective communication.
- Do the remote or onsite including a meeting with a customer to accelerate the resolution depending on the time and situation especially direction by manager.
- Review open issues on a daily basis, update our customers on the status of their escalated cases, and assist in the reproduction of issues.
- Provide the reason to customer why you need the information from customer when ask them, and provide the result of your analysis to them later as well what we could find and not later from their information.
- Create the KB, technical documentation, and movie that covers technical tips including, but not limited to complex configuration, troubleshooting step and upgrade, then provide it via Web or Class room seminar.
- Mentor and coach peers in Tier 1 and certified partners.
- Act as technical advisor to customers where required
- Establish and keep good relationship with key stakeholders who have different culture and business custom by excellent communication.
- Observe support rules and process as typical examples below
+ Follow up date
+ Log all activity associated with any service request and correct information in our CRM system so that a complete and thorough record is maintained for the customer and Company.
+ Ensure our compliance with SLA for the first response time as documented for customers.
+ Complete mandatory training in a timely manner
- Participate shift operation of 24 x 7 for Enterprise Support Customers on a rotational basis
- Understand support important KPIs such as CS, and make an effort to achieve the target for those.
- Apply a systematic approach to troubleshooting and problem solving based on facts
- Follow the rules and compliances in organization
- Having customer centric mind
- Keep learning to maintain required IT and product skill at higher level.
- Show ownership and leadership to fulfill our WWDSS mission.
- Ability to accept and adopt any changes in a dynamic environment
- Ability to being positive, proactive and productive
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Good at stress management
- Be positive and have a growth mind-set.
- No silo mind when requires to stretch your work.
Experiences and required skills
- Excellent English skills (reading/writing), verbal communication is not mandatory
- Minimum 3 years working experience in IT industry
- Excellent written, Verbal, & Presentation skills in Japanese
- Knowledge of AD and security groups
- Knowledge of Operation system (Windows, Linux, or others)
- Familiarity with SQL and DB
- General understanding of network infrastructure to include DMZ, Routers, Networks, Switches, and Firewalls
- Minimum 3 years technical support experience
- Progress towards, or completion of, certifications with Microsoft, Sun, or Linux is desired
- Windows/Linux dump analysis is desired
- CompTIA Security, CISSP, MSCE, CCNA, or similar industry-recognized certifications
Do Not Use