- Own, develop and influence top technical relationships within assigned Partner. These relationships should be able to help drive McAfee revenue strategically. Examples within the partner would be; C-Level, Portfolio Leads (services & product), Consulting Leads etc.
- Identify and drive joint offering opportunities and placement of McAfee technologies as partner acknowledged “standards”
- Drive technical relationships with key Partner sales and presales teams for end-customer accounts, acting as the McAfee technical architect while focusing on business development opportunities.
- Architect solutions and technically drive enterprise security projects, ensuring that the Partner and end-customer’s security requirements are met.
- Provide technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations and installations, identification of the appropriate McAfee and Partner solutions for customers, and production of RFI/RFP responses and technical proposals across the complete line of McAfee products.
- Develop full knowledge of McAfee products to ensure optimal technical support in pre-sales situations.
- Assist Partner in producing high quality technical documentation and proposals.
- Update and deliver technical training to Partner sales teams.
- Support McAfee Alliance teams in meeting revenue targets and go-to-marketing initiatives.
- Be key source of insight into Partner landscape / news.
- Manage and track McAfee skills growth within Partner.
- Serve as evangelist for Partner alliance within McAfee
- 10+ years of professional experience in IT, security services, or security software and hardware space is preferred.
- BS degree or equivalent experience in IT Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM.
- A depth of knowledge of all key areas or information security technology.
- Developing and delivering security architecture and strategies.
- Understands market trends and issues affecting IT security business and McAfee differentiators versus the competition.
- Able to articulate vision, solutions and concepts to Executive level audience.
- Considerable dedicated pre-sales experience with strong understanding of the sales process and sales qualification
- Must have experience in sales, business development, or alliance management roles in enterprise IT or security technology vendors, managed service providers, or system integrators
- Experience working with service organizations, including solid understanding of IT services taxonomy
- Be comfortable developing executive-level technical sponsors around the partnerships
- Strong project and program management skills including design and execution on global or regional business plans
- Understanding of market issues and trends impacting the Security technology and services industries
- Strategic thinker
- A self-starter needing minimal management oversight to perform day to day responsibilities.
- Must be willing to continuously develop technical knowledge via virtual labs and product documentation.
- High energy level
- Capable of supporting a team of global members and their associated time zones.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Change agent attitude
Previous McAfee product experience
Do Not Use