The SAP FICO Business/Systems Analyst analyzes complex business problems to be
solved with SAP and similar automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying,
evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user
requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration
and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business
requirements. Design, configuration, and functional experience in the FICO module. May
lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
• Expert in FICO Configuration and Production Support for: Banking including XML, Fixed
• Strong Knowledge of FICO Configuration and Support for: Global taxation and
• Nice to have knowledge of: including but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts
Receivable, Accounts Payable, COPA, Profit Center Accounting and Cost Center
Accounting. Also can utilize LSMW, SQVI, and SQ01.
• Manage projects of small to medium size and scope.
• Translate user’s requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user
requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and
• Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the
company (ie. system users, company management, consultants, software support staff)
• Work in multidisciplinary teams to define and design complex processes and procedures
for the configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP and related application systems
• Define requirements for specific forms/reports
• Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results
• Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required. Perform
project management and detailed analysis of business practices, processes, and
scenarios. Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with sap
• Utilize query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely information to system users
determine the appropriate programming tools to supply information to system users.
• Perform the majority of the project management functions of the user groups including:
coordinating, organizing, planning and scheduling, communicating, tracking
accountability, ensuring documentation, monitoring and evaluating, problem solving and
• May have primary responsibility for support and maintenance of non-SAP applications or
• Participate in the creation and enforcement of IT software standards and procedures.
• Maintain accuracy of helpdesk database of reported problems and the knowledgebase of
corrective actions which resolved issue.
• BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree or equivalent work experience
• 5 to 7 years FICO SAP Experience
• Proven Software Systems experience
• Proven understanding of system development, report writing, and SAP ERP.
• Production support and project experience
• Must have solid project leader experience, strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of SAP Best practices
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills with high degree of attention
• Must have ability to interact with all levels and work on multiple projects simultaneously
with minimum of supervision
Do Not Use