- Responsible for the development and/or enforcement of corporate and business group information security policies to protect Intel's information assets and intellectual property.
- May participate in the planning, direction or coordination of cross-corporate, civil, and criminal investigations involving Intel's information assets and intellectual property in conjunction with law enforcement agencies.
- Lead or contribute to security risk assessments which determine threats, consequences, and vulnerabilities to business unit key assets, products, and services.
- Participate in the planning and direction of security risk assessments to examine and verify security capabilities, behaviors, and controls for authentication, authorization, integrity, availability, assurance, audit, and disposal of Intel's information assets to determine exposure and compliance levels.
- Develop and lead corporate level information security awareness and training programs.
- Research and develop security technologies for the corporation.
- Determine sources of requirements and standards for compliance.
- May monitor, audit, or executes security controls and tools on one or more of Intel's computing and communications environments and/or enterprise applications such as SAP to ensure business acceptable exposure levels to Intel's information assets and intellectual property on those systems.
- Recommends and drives additional security controls to meet current and future needs.
- Create designs/technical specifications that align business needs with technical solutions while considering emerging security technologies.
- Drive the development of security capabilities within the security industry and Intel. May be engaged in other information security or risk management projects.
- Requires thorough knowledge of security practices, procedures, and capabilities in order to perform non-repetitive, analytical work.
- Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- BS in CS, CE, IT, Sys IE, or EE;
- Thorough understanding of the Information Security Common Body's of Knowledge; CISSP or equivalent Certification required.
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Do Not Use