Senior Manager EMEA Sales Enablement – Competitive Salary
Location: Slough, UK
The Senior Manager EMEA Sales Enablement role will be responsible for executing the Global Sales Enablement strategy in EMEA and ensuring it aligns with EMEA sales initiatives and goals. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating and leading a team in EMEA to enable all customer facing teams to be highly productive from their initial onboarding through all continuous releases across our portfolio and the industry technologies we address.
You will ensure the readiness of the global field teams, by providing access to content, training and other available resources needed to provide high level of service to customers. They will also be responsible for connecting, translating and interpreting ideas, people and programs that promote best practices and other supporting processes across the Sales organization.
The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of EMEA regional dynamics and the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive sales and enablement program. The ideal candidate must be able to understand how to link the global enablement strategies and goals to the EMEA strategies and goals and know where regional adjustments need to be made. You must possess the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, work collaboratively with both executive leadership, sales & marketing, sales operations, and have demonstrated experience supporting global sales organizations.
- Own implementation strategy of the Global Sales Enablement Strategy and balance global company goals with EMEA specific goals.
- Own the continuous evolution of Sales Enablement in collaboration with sales leadership and executive management.
- Lead, align and manage the enablement team in EMEA to support releases in real time from an enablement standpoint
- Ensure sales teams are aware and adopting sales enablement materials as well as tools and other resources.
- Balance field ad hoc content and support requests from the sales team with Global Company initiatives and enablement activities.
- Track, measure, analyze and report status and results on key enablement project metrics to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Actively identify and solve for process improvements around sharing best practices, collateral and systems for geographically distributed teams.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with Sales VIP’s and the EMEA leadership team in support of strategic enablement strategy and plans.
- Responsible for EMEA adoption of Sales process, tools, skills, and resources.
- Ensure EMEA’s voice is represented in development of all Global Enablement initiatives
- Gather feedback from sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve enablement programs
- Drive execution and ensure global enablement standard and practices are adhered to for onboarding, and other Sales Readiness programs.
- Engage and collaborate effectively with global counterparts and global teams.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive experience of sales enablement and curriculum development in the software industry.
- Proven leadership of sales enablement in a company of 1000 employees or greater.
- People management of teams with direct and matrix reports.
- Program management of large sales training events with 500+ attendees
- Financial management of $1m+ budgets
- Demonstrated success leading and influencing multi-country and cross-functional programs.
- Proven record of performance and trusted professional credibility with VP level stakeholders.
- Strong hands on sales training experience to enterprise software sales reps and managers.
- Experienced in micro-based learning
- Experience of working in a result measured environment and having exceeded KPI targets.
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables work across all levels and countries within the organization, regardless of reporting structure
- Clear understanding of what motivates sales teams and their customers
- Strong communication, presentation, problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical teams
- Highly innovative, flexible, results-oriented and self-directed
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time within EMEA and Globally
- Experience with SumTotal learning management system including a good understanding of the reporting capabilities.
- Collaboration and Communication
- Project Management
- Learning Management/eLearning
- Leadership and matrix management
- Software Solution Sales/Selling Frameworks
Applications will be accepted between 1st December 2017 and 29th December 2017.
Do Not Use