Software architect is responsible for the technical direction of a project. Makes high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms. Main task for the position may include but are not limited to:
- Determines coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements
- Performs pathfinding and surveys technologies.
- Interacts with multiple technologists in the company and within the industry as well as between developers and project managers to evaluate feasibility of requirements and determine priorities for development.
- Executes build vs buy analysis, recommends and defends technology adoption policies, contributes with coding, design and oversees testing strategy and alignment
• At least 6 years of proven experience building and managing complex solutions
• Strong expertise in Cloud technologies, preferably Amazon AWS.
• Experience in delivering CI/CD software components / web services to the cloud
• Experience in defining and delivering reliability, scalability and performance requirements for backend components.
• Proven track record of Architecting Distributed Solutions dealing with real high volume of data
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience. Master’s or other advanced degree preferred
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.