What you’ll do
You will be part of a global team that is responsible for the (CSP) services that enable protection for Enterprise Customers.
You will be responsible for the supporting efforts that improve operational performance and availability of McAfee Cloud Services Platform including continuous measurement and high availability of the Production environments and will provide technical support for day to day operations.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- Strong background and experience with Linux/BSD/Unix platforms
- Passionate about engineering and building things that matter
- Previous experience with and solid understanding of networking and systems security
- Strong Python/Bash coding/scripting skills
- Sharp and tenacious troubleshooting skills
Nice to have
- Experience with using tools like Github, Ansible, Puppet and container technologies like Docker
- Understanding of monitoring tools like Nagios, Icinga
- Understanding of high availability / high-performance load distribution services (like Pacemaker, HAProxy, etc.)
- Knowledge of Internet routing protocols (especially BGP)
What we offer you
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment—where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice Inclusive Candor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
McAfee is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With the mission of bringing together the biggest market share in the area of cyber security, network security, endpoint security, threat research, malware research, cloud security, we work together for a common goal of shaping the company’s future by designing and building the best-in-class robust and scalable security products for consumer and enterprise customers. As industry top performers, we aim to develop optimized high performance system software solutions with high availability and reliability.
Join McAfee—and secure the future.
There has never been a better time to be part of McAfee! We are working on building our Cloud Services Platform built on our innovative, cutting edge security technologies. In our development center in Paderborn, Germany, we are looking for an experienced Software Operations Engineer who will join our existing team to operate and develop our Cloud Services Platform