The Training Specialist will manage a variety of programs and activities that accelerate the development of employee and manager capability within the business. The successful candidate will have a strong background in training and development design, execution and delivery. Strong stakeholder management & project management skills are a must. Responsibilities include:
· Design and development of programs online, instructor-led, blended learning, classroom and supplemental training materials (i.e., user guides, videos, and job aids) that are functional, engaging, informative, and consistent with sound instructional design principles
· Utilize industry information, internal assessments, and other data to understand critical needs & opportunities and design initiatives to meet those gaps.
· Drive leadership alignment to proposed programs.
· Develop standard repeatable metrics to measure short term and long term impact of programs.
· Partner with team members and stakeholders to ensure alignment of projects and initiatives.
· Special projects
· Undergraduate degree and 5+ years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 3+ years relevant experience in program/project
· Instructional Design experience is required
· Excellent written and verbal communication
Strong public speaking and presentation skills required
Ideal candidate should be able to respond quickly and positively to change and the challenges and opportunities it brings
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
Strong understanding of adult learning theory and learning styles with a global perspective
Must possess the ability to work successfully with different personality types across the team and the organization
· Consulting skills across all levels of the organization
· Research and benchmarking
· Vendor management
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
Expertise in PowerPoint preferred