Manager, Program Management
The Manager, Program Management role is a great fit for the talented individual who thrives on developing and delivering cross-functional initiatives and programs to support the organization's objectives. This role reports to the executive responsible for strategic planning and program management for Corporate Products at McAfee. We are looking for candidates who have a proven track record in leading large-scale programs throughout the lifecycle, from inception to delivery, with high quality and value to the target customers.
- Bachelor's degree required
- MBA preferred; PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- 10+ years of experience in software industry
- Proven knowledge of product and GTM lifecycles for B2B technologies
- Demonstrated operational excellence in leading large, complex programs, across regions
- Attention to detail and effective problem solving to deliver program success
- Strong communication skills in English and business acumen
- Self-driven; able to act with minimal supervision
- Track record of hiring, building and managing team
- Experience in partnering with or supporting senior level executive(s) or broad business divisions
- Plans and manages large programs or projects (may be global) to meet specific objectives for Corporate Products group.
- Provides process leadership, and measurably improves planning processes and practices (PLF).
- Develops and manages program structure (charter, project plans, stakeholder communications) for each initiative to proactively lead from start to delivery, to carry the program through all phases of the lifecycle.
- Drives plans, resources, dependencies, integrations, commitments, communications, expectations and change management in collaboration with teams.
- Assesses risk, identifies issues and uses structured mitigation approaches with the core team to develop solutions, remove obstacles or refine approaches.
- Hires, manages and coaches team to deliver on initiative/solution/program objectives.
- Monitors progress against expected delivery and KPIs and develops dashboards to communicate health, where intended outcomes, scope, quality as well as interim milestones are achieved with clear exit criteria.
- Provides concise and effective communications to core teams, extended teams and stakeholders on health of programs. Becomes the reliable source of program health delivered on a predictable cadence. Tailors communications based on the audience.
- Manages tools and systems required to enable success for the given program.
- Understands the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods and disciplines associated with the defined program, and utilizes knowledge to accelerate project completion.
- Influences business unit or cross-organizational strategies relevant to program goals.
- Acts with adaptability, flexibility and the ability to deal with ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
Location : Cordoba, Argentina
Full/Part Time : Full Time
Job Type : Experienced
Regular/Temporary : Regular
Do Not Use