Responsible for supervision/management of an IT function/site/corporate operation. Day-to-day functional management of the organization, to include performance management, training/developing, forecasting/reporting, and budgeting/expense control. Set future direction and plans. Ensures operation meets basic user, headcount, and quality guidelines. Represent operation. Provide training program. Provide day-to-day operational reporting/tracking indicators. Requires advanced knowledge of a highly technical or professional field. Applies advanced principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts.
Systems Development Lead
• Responsible for overall ServiceNow code quality, administration, platform development, module development and execute using company AGILE practices
• Responsible for reviewing requirements to ensure that they are provided in sufficient detail to be accurately estimated
• Attends regularly scheduled meetings to identify any tasks or user stories that are at risk and provides support as needed
• Work with multiple levels of staff and leadership to understand the requirements and how they might impact cross-functional process teams
• Work with management and key stakeholders to design testing strategies for Development, QA and User Acceptance Testing
• Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include modifications of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces and any other customization required to support ITIL processes
• Analyze and design programs for simple to medium complexity business problems according to user specifications and assist in developing detail program specifications.
• Comply with project management methodology requirements as appropriate.
Testing / Deliverable Quality
• Participate in system and acceptance testing.
• Test and implement system components using techniques that preserve system integrity.
• Production Support:
• Responsible for immediate response to production program problems.
• Financial Accountability:
• Participate in fiscal management and cost estimate development.
Core Knowledge (3 to 5 years of Experience)
• HTML 4-5, BootStrap and CSS experience is highly desired
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and/or Admin highly desired
• Basic knowledge of software development, practice, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and / or work experience.
• Basic knowledge of at least one required programming language.
• Basic knowledge of technical / business environment.
• ITIL Foundations Certification Highly Desired
• Prior exposure to ServiceNow is required, currently on Helsinki, going to Istanbul Q2 2017
• Demonstrates programming aptitude and ability for logical and abstract thinking.
• Excellent partnering, communication, and negotiation skills so as to interact effectively with business Customers and technology development and support groups.
• Ability, within a specific technology area and under direction, complete root-cause analysis, design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide documentation, and implement small development projects or components of large projects.
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems of simple-medium complexity.
• Ability to manage projects using the organization’s project management methodology.