• Responsible for ServiceNow code quality, administration, platform development, module development and execute using company AGILE practices
• Attends regularly scheduled meetings to identify any tasks or user stories that are at risk and provides support as needed
• Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow environment to include modifications of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces and any other customization required to support ITIL processes
• Analyze and design programs for simple to medium complexity business problems according to user specifications and assist in developing detail program specifications.
• Comply with project management methodology requirements as appropriate.
Testing / Deliverable Quality
• Participate in system and acceptance testing.
• Test and implement system components using techniques that preserve system integrity.
• Production Support:
• Responsible for immediate response to production program problems.
Core Knowledge (3 to 5 years of Experience)
• HTML 4-5, BootStrap and CSS experience is highly desired
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and/or Admin highly desired
• Basic knowledge of software development, practice, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and / or work experience.
• Basic knowledge of at least one required programming language.
• Basic knowledge of technical / business environment.
• ITIL Foundations Certification Highly Desired
• Prior exposure to ServiceNow is required, currently on Helsinki, going to Istanbul Q2 2017
• Demonstrates programming aptitude and ability for logical and abstract thinking.
• Ability, within a specific technology area and under direction, complete root-cause analysis, design solutions, write code, perform testing, provide documentation, and implement small development projects or components of large projects.
• Ability to analyze and resolve problems of simple-medium complexity.
• Ability to manage projects using the organization’s project management methodology.