The Presales MSP Solution Architect individual is responsible for ensuring McAfee is adopted as a core element into the MSP Information Security Transformation ‘stack’, engaging with all aspects of the MSP partner’s architects and lead consultants to ensure that the value of McAfee portfolio is understood, and positioned into customer pursuits and managed services. The role consists of 3 main elements:
- MSP Recruitment / Acquisition – Creates a bridge between the MSP partner’s go to market security aspirations and McAfee solutions to achieve a close mapping of the McAfee portfolio to the partner’s security service delivery architecture.
- Support for Customer Pursuits – Work side-by-side with selected MSP partners to embed McAfee solutions into the customers’ security deliverables.
- MSP Development Program – develop, formalize and oversee a framework for MSP partner enablement, technical training, certification, and pre-sales technical win capability
- Work as part of the McAfee MSP Partner management team in strategic MSP partner account development and support for strategic/large opportunities
- Develop strong working relationships with key MSP Partner security C-level and security functional heads, along with subject matter experts within the MSP to:
- Envision the high-level solution, ensure that it will meet the requirements, and validate the appropriateness of the solution with the partner and the partner’s customers.
- Express the solution in terms of deliverables that can be estimated and prioritized.
- Foster understanding and support for McAfee portfolio and the value that it brings to the partner.
- Positioning McAfee to underpin MSP Security Transformation offerings and services
- Socialise the McAfee proposition throughout the partner’s sales and pre-sales and professional services functions in all countries where the partner operates.
- Understand and work with the wider McAfee product management and presales groups to bring appropriate resource to support the process of partner engagement
- Provide support to MSP partner to assist in “sell with” activity to the partner’s customers, to ensure maximum attach rate for McAfee solutions in the customer outcome.
- Organizing demonstrations / PoC’s on site, remotely and hosting of visits to McAfee EBC
- Develop in conjunction with the Channel Technical Enablement Engineering team, a formal technical enablement delivery framework, and create an MSP technical certification process that can be made operational across Theatre and globally throughout McAfee.
- SIEM and EUBA is high desired
- Day to day aspects of Security Operations Centre and methodology is required
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Information Technology, similar field or equivalent.
At least 8 + years’ experience within hardware and/or software industry.
Experience and background in MSP Consulting, Information Security and Technology Pre-Sales.
Do Not Use
Singapore, Multiple Cities;