Senior Manager, CEO Communications
Santa Clara, CA
As the lead communications expert for McAfee’s Chief Executive Officer, you will create a combination of keynote presentations, speeches, blog posts, social media copy, internal communications, and more. Audiences include employees, media, analysts, key stakeholders, government entities, customers, and partners.
The ideal candidate must be an artful writer and skilled strategic communicator who can translate complicated messages into clear, compelling language. They must also have a strong track record in producing high-quality, crisp speeches and presentations for senior executives, a demonstrated ability to work with highly confidential information, exemplary organizational skills, and an uncompromising eye for quality and detail while working on several projects simutaneously.
You’ll need to bring an agile mind and a creative storytelling sensibility to every project you work on and be comfortable taking risks and making suggestions on new ways of doing things.
- Create innovative ways to communicate that inform and engage diverse audiences worldwide across a wide variety of topics in the cybersecurity sector.
- Collaborate daily with the CEO and provide communication advice that reflects an understanding of our business.
- Write everything from speeches, talking points and open letters to internals memos, video tracks, and social media posts.
- Design world-class presentations for mainstage keynotes, speeches, and more.
- Guide and direct designers in support of visual storytelling, when needed.
- Provide recommendations on how to influence audience perceptions and behaviors.
- Work calmly and maintain good judgment in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Conduct presentation preparation and rehearsals, and be on site to manage logistics and handle executive needs (may require domestic and international travel).
- Work with colleagues in different countries and appreciate cultural differences.
- Stay up-to-date on global current affairs, geopolitical issues, and industry trends that may be relevant to executive communications.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 8-10 years of executive communications experience in corporate setting.
• All applicants for the position will be required submit a portfolio of material to demonstrate mastery of speechwriting and presentations.
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
• We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
• We Play to Win or Don’t Play
• We Innovate without Fear
• We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
• We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.