Corporate Products Sr. Finance Analyst will be responsible for
- Financial support for multiple McAfee Product Lines including analysis of product performance and profitability analysis.
- Create business cases in support of investment opportunities, changes in pricing & packaging, and external partnerships.
- Manage expense, capital and headcount (plan, forecast, and actuals) for R&D and Product Management leaders to ensure financial controls and monthly accuracy. Provide clients with council, reporting and analysis in support of product delivery and financial goals.
- Build strong relationships with internal customers, meet requirements of financial controls, and business acumen to be a trusted financial business partner.
- Decision Support - Work with management to help them understand operational and financial metrics for their business including product profitability
- Business Case Modeling - Design and create financial models including bookings, revenue, expense and headcount that can be used by management for decision making and strategic planning
- Prepare monthly and quarter-end financial reports and flux analysis including operations review metrics and bookings analysis
- Perform ad hoc analysis and financial modeling as needed including analysis and commentary on trends and drill down on problem or opportunity areas
- Strong business acumen
- Leadership skills
- Ability to communicate with executive team
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- At least 5 years of work experience with budgeting/forecasting/modeling
- Proficiency with Excel and Access / experience with Hyperion and SAP a plus
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting
- MBA a plus
Reports to: Finance Manager – Corporate Products Location: Plano, Texas
McAfee is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity!
Do Not Use