About the Role:
The Content QA Engineer operates within McAfee Labs Bangalore and is part of a global function that communicates daily with the local QA team members. The focus of this position is to drive the automation and testing efforts. The incumbent will work closely with developers in researching vulnerabilities, testing content at the unit and functional levels, also assisting in the production of test collateral for the content. Additional projects may be assigned per discretion of manager.
· Accountable for the content automation deliverables for content used in multiple McAfee products, QA activities for content monthly releases and defect management with in the team.
· Testing content for multiple McAfee products against the intrusion prevention on Windows & Unix platforms.
· Collaborate with peers in the research/Development teams and enable the smooth monthly content release process.
· A team player who can work efficiently with cross location teams.
· 2-4 years’ experience in windows, Non windows testing and test automation using python.
· Demonstrated skills in QA processes and testing techniques.
· Drive automation throughout the testing process. Design / customize test automation frameworks using Python
· Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices.
· Working experience in Windows and Linux operating systems
· Working experience of databases such as MSSQL and/or MYSQL
· BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Nice to have skills / Certifications:
· Experience in software development
· Willingness to work flexible hours