The SAP FICO Business/Systems Analyst analyzes complex business problems to be
solved with SAP and similar automated systems. Provides technical expertise in identifying,
evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user
requirements. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration
and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business
requirements. Design, configuration, and functional experience in the FICO module. May
lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Expert in FICO Configuration and Production Support for: Banking including XML, Fixed Assets.
- Strong Knowledge of FICO Configuration and Support for: Global taxation and VIM/Opentext.
- Nice to have knowledge of: including but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, COPA, Profit Center Accounting and Cost Center Accounting. Also can utilize LSMW, SQVI, and SQ01.
- Manage projects of small to medium size and scope.
- Translate user’s requests into application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
- Resolve business issues by working with various groups within and outside of the company (ie. system users, company management, consultants, software support staff)
- Work in multidisciplinary teams to define and design complex processes and procedures for the configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP and related application systems
- Define requirements for specific forms/reports
- Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results
- Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required.
- Perform project management and detailed analysis of business practices, processes, and scenarios.
- Redesign procedures to suggested best business practices in concert with sap functionality
- Utilize query and reporting tools to provide flexible and timely information to system users determine the appropriate programming tools to supply information to system users.
- Perform the majority of the project management functions of the user groups including: coordinating, organizing, planning and scheduling, communicating, tracking accountability, ensuring documentation, monitoring and evaluating, problem solving and technical assistance.
- May have primary responsibility for support and maintenance of non-SAP applications or systems
- Participate in the creation and enforcement of IT software standards and procedures.
- Maintain accuracy of helpdesk database of reported problems and the knowledgebase of corrective actions which resolved issue.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, MIS, or related degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 to 7 years FICO SAP Experience
- Proven Software Systems experience
- Proven understanding of system development, report writing, and SAP ERP.
- Production support and project experience
- Must have solid project leader experience, strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of SAP Best practices
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Must have ability to interact with all levels and work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimum of supervision
To relentlessly protect all that matters through leading edge cyber security, from your workplace to your home and everywhere in between.
To enable a world where cyber security is so consistent, reliable and effective that it becomes a trusted foundation in our lives – like clean air and water. Our technology enables the world to fully realize the transformative power of the digital age, by protecting all that matters. By doing our job well, we drive limitless innovation, securely.
We live our values day in and day out, do you think you can live our values with us? If you can, don’t think, just connect with us. Together is power.
- We achieve Excellence with Speed and Agility
- We Play to Win or Don’t Play
- We Innovate without Fear
- We Practice InclusiveCandor and Transparency
- We Put the Customer at the Core
Join our Talent Community: http://careers.mcafee.com/
McAfee prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
Do Not Use